Anyone know where Jim R. is?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Whistlepeg
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Whistlepeg »

Hi,
I need to get hold of Jim Rementer. He kindly sent a replacement instrument to me via UPS but didn't say it was a "waranty repair" on the invoice so UPS won't let me pick up the parcel unless I pay them $87!!!
($41 brokerage fee & $46 taxes). I need to give him the UPS number so he can fax a new invoice to UPS, then I only have to pay the $41 brokerage fee (which I still think is a ludicrous amount but it is better than $87)
He may be at summer festivals or on vacation as he hasn't responded to phone calls or e-mails. So, if you bump into him please ask him to phone Susan in Winnipeg. Thanks,
Sue
jimr

Post by jimr »

Susan,
Sorry, I've been in the hospital doing some testing for Sleep Apnea and not near telephones and such.

I did include an Invoice stating "Replacement under warranty", $0.00 charge in the package. I'm not sure what else they could want.

Anyway, I'll gladly FAX UPS a copy.

Jim
ErikT
antispam: No

Post by ErikT »

Jim,

I hope that your sleep apnea turns out OK. My father was diagnosed a while back and is now on a ventilator at night... it's not a real nice machine but it has worked wonders! He calls it Suzy.

Peace and happy dreams,
Erik
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Jim - Hope you are well; I have two friends who are doing well with the condition. Best regards, Phil Osattin
jimr

Post by jimr »

Hey, I wonder if hooking up a whistle to these CPAP breathing machines would allow practicing through the night? Think of the possibilities!
Jim
Zookeeper

Post by Zookeeper »

Jim,

Not a bad idea. If our new grandson wasn't sleeping nearby, I might give it a try. It could help with maintaining constant air pressure with the whistle while I practice.

Oh yeah, I've been "hooked up" with one of these machines for about 15 years now. It really helps, but after a while it gets
annoying.

Good luck,

Rick