Tunes

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
LKtz
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by LKtz »

Hi everyone, I know people on this forum are always saying you need to learn Irish/celtic music by ear but I am a visual learner. I was wondering if anyone knows of where I might be able to find the sheet music for 3 tunes: While You Were Sleeping, The Breathing Method, and the Jaunt(sp? might be spelled Junt). I heard these 3 songs off a CD by the Paperboys and now I really want to learn how to play them. So if anyone knows please post!!!

Thanks!
Champ

Post by Champ »

It might be worth asking LE himself. If you email me (champ_i@hotmail.com), I'll send you his address.
Faithchild

Post by Faithchild »

G'd day,
I don't know about the other two, but I've got the melody line from While You Were Sleeping on my site at http://www.faithchild.com/music.html

Um, not sure this is the one you were talking about, but I think it's rather pretty on the whistle or flute.

Laura
LKtz

Post by LKtz »

Thanks so much for your help! I think the song on your website is one of the songs I am looking for, but either way it is really pretty.