I am looking for O'Riordan C Aluminum Tube

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
KCJiang
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

I am looking for O'Riordan C Aluminum Tube

Post by KCJiang »

I am sorry I change my mind. I would like to buy an O'Riordan C "The Traveller" black aluminum tube instead of trading my O'Riordan C wooden tube.

Please pm or e-mail me if you are interested in selling O'Riordan C aluminum tube.

Thanks,
KC
Last edited by KCJiang on Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

I'm just curious KC, why? I have a Traveler D/C set; I think the D is ok but the C is superb (often the case with sets on one headpiece that it seems really better tuned to one or the other). You want to put a aluminum body on your headjoint; is it wood or delrin? The TRaveler has a delrin headpiece. Are the stems of both headpieces the same so as to interchangeably take the other body tube?

Philo
"This is this; this ain't something else. This is this." - Robert DeNiro, "The Deer Hunter," 1978.
KCJiang

Post by KCJiang »

Hi! Philo

I have an O'Riordan wood D/C set (derlin headjoint) and one D "The Traveler". I would like to get a C "The Traveler" tube for a D/C "The Traveler" set. My first choice is to buy a C "The Traveler" tube, but I am not sure I can get. I like aluminum whistle more than wood whistle. I hope someone has D/C set of "The Traveler" and a D O'Riordan wood whistle. He/she likes wood whistle more than aluminum whistle and is willing to have a trade.

For O'Riordan's D/C set whistle, "the heads are interchangeable on the wood and the metal set, except the outside dimensions."

KC
FJohnSharp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

I have an aluminum tube with "O'Reardon" etched on it. I was told by the man on the street corner it was genuine. I'll trade it for the wooden one. I'll even cover shipping both ways.

:wink:
"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
(The people’s spirit is raised through culture)

Suburban Symphony