Tony Dixon Whistle & Pouches.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
selkie
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by selkie »

I had a slight leak on my D soprano Duo and phoned explaining what was happening yesterday. Very good service and helpful and organised a new head for me which arrived today. Quick service.:smile:Included with it was a lovely padded single whistle bag. Hubby had to send to Germany I believe for my other whistle case at xmas and we have been moaning we couldn't get a decent case here. It seems Tony Dixon is now filling the gap in the market. I went and had a look on his site and found some others.
Blarney Pilgrim

Post by Blarney Pilgrim »

There is one case on Tony's site that folks on this board have long desired -- a hard case for a low whistle with a place for several soprano whistles as well.<br>Steve
selkie

Post by selkie »

Yes. The one hubby got from Germany takes Low D and several short whistles. Tony wasn't selling them then. He said when I phoned him about my whistle and commented on the cases that so many people asked about them that he had started to sell them.
:smile: