Board Request

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
srt19170

Post by srt19170 »

Since this board doesn't have a "Next Topic" button (oh, but I'd like one!), it would be nice if the bread trail was echoed at the bottom of topic pages. Otherwise (particularly on multi-page topics) you have to scroll back up to the top of the page to go back to the topic list.
<p>
Just a thought...
<p>
Scott T.
rich
i see what you did there
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by rich »

The "next"-ness of topics changes (since someone else might be posting and putting a topic at the top of the list while you're reading in the one that <i>was</i> at the top of the list and so on), but the bread trails thing should be easy enough. Except that I can't find it, so it's not easy enough to take five minutes and do, which means I'll do it later. :smile:
<ul>-Rich</ul>
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Scott

To return to the topic list if you HAVEN'T posted a reply to that thread, just hit your browser's "back" button. If you did post a comment, you have two choices for easy return: 1) hit 'back' three times; or 2)scroll to the top of the thread above the first post and click the underlined words "The Poststructural Whistle Board"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Clark on 2001-07-16 15:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Clark on 2001-07-16 15:09 ]</font>
rich
i see what you did there

Post by rich »

Fixed! Thanks for the suggestion.
<ul>-Rich</ul>