Erik

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Dale »

Erik's email at tullberg.com isn't working. I have no other way of contacting him. I'm sure he'll be in touch.

Dale
Grannymouse

Post by Grannymouse »

I just emailed him yesterday and got a reply.
ErikT
antispam: No

Post by ErikT »

I'm sorry everyone,

I don't know what the problem is. Even my mother lost one of her e-mails to me yesterday. I'm still receiving lot's of e-mail though (I've given one fella all of my bank codes; he promised to send me 1 million dollars - and I'll now be debt free in 5 easy payments to an offshore Swiss bank account; don't worry, I checked and it's guaranteed).

Anyway, I can only imagine that this is your typical "when people most want to contact you, your e-mail will fail" internet hickups. If for some reason this remains the case today please send me a 'Private Message'. I will be checking it regularly. If you leave your phone number there I will call you back (it's much cheaper for me to call you than for you to call me). If you're familiar with international calling, you may also call the number on my website.

Thank you,
Erik

p.s. Well, I just talked to my hosting service and they verified that they are having some 'domain issues'. I hate to say this, but if you want to send me an e-mail, it might be best to wait until tomorrow - they hope to be more functional by then. I still get e-mails, but it seems like it's a bit of a roulette.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ErikT on 2001-07-16 05:12 ]</font>
ErikT
antispam: No

Post by ErikT »

It's me again :smile:

Here is an alternate e-mail address that you can use to reach me.

0002994539235200949520280001@t-online.de

My real address should be working in a day or two.

Peace,
Erik

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ErikT on 2001-07-16 05:52 ]</font>
Zookeeper

Post by Zookeeper »

"(I've given one fella all of my bank codes; he promised to send me 1 million dollars - and I'll now be debt free in 5 easy payments to an offshore Swiss bank account; don't worry, I checked and it's guaranteed)"

As strange as this may seem, I've gotten two of these e-mails from different people who are claiming to be working for an African bank in Lome Togo last week.

They really expect me to send them my bank account numbers so they can trasfer my percentage (30%) of the 14 million dollars from a deceased American businessman's estate since he has no living relatives.

Yeah, right.

Y'all be careful out there,

Rick
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

Wow. Erik's new email address has a nice ring to it. In fact, I dated a girl in high school named 0002994539235200949520280001. I think it was short for something, though. I liked her a lot.

Dale

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaleWisely on 2001-07-16 22:28 ]</font>