Mike McGoldrick whistle workshop at Cambridge Folk Fest.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Phil Hardy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Phil Hardy »

Hi whistlers,I was speaking to Mike yesterday and he told me that he was doing a whistle workshop on friday 27th july at the Cambridge folk festival,he's also playing with his own band and with Capercallie.
I'll be joining him there on the friday and saturday and will also be on the Hobgoblin stand for a while.So,if you in the uk at that time come down and join in,I'm sure it'll be a good one.
All the best
Phil.
PS,I just thourght I'd mention that I'm also getting married on August the 11th in Italy and I'm not nervous yet!!!.
claudine
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi, I am a choir singer from Luxembourg trying to get back to Irish flute playing after a few years of absence from ITM.

Post by claudine »

well, I will not be able to come to that workshop but send you my best wishes for your marriage! I wish you luck and many babies!
StevePower
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by StevePower »

Very Best wishes and congratulations Phil...can I say that although we haven't yet met. you've been very helpful to me and | think you deserve all the happiness in the world!

I now stock the Kerry!

Steve Power

http://www.shannaquay.com