Cherish the Ladies in G.J.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Mack.Hoover
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mack.Hoover »

Grand Junction, Colorado IS on the map. Joanie and the ladies were actually here last evening! They came down from the Crested Butte Festival to grace us with a fabulous concert with the C.B. symphony and some really sweet step dancers from Denver. Mesa State College sponsered the event, but unfortunately they hadn't promoted it as well as I would have, so the house wasn't full, but it WAS enthusiastic. So was I! I got to talk with the ladies later, and Joanie IS the gracious and lovely person you all have been saying. And so were Mary Lafferty, Mary Coogan, Deidre Connolly, Donna Long, and Liz Knowles.
Our own Thunder Mountain Pipe Band played after intermission leaving us breathless and our hearts racing.
The event cost me the price of two whistles by the time I'd gotten their newest CD, but what can I say?!
Mack
Ron Rowe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ron Rowe »

seems like we should have planned to come this weekend instead of next Mack so we could have all gone and seen the ladies