To Ron and Mack and all others west!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Brian Lee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Brian Lee »

...It'd be nice to actually meet another person who plays the whistle. I think I'm the only one for at least 140 miles (then there's you Brian).
Hey Marceemae!

Well, I don't ever recall selling Scottish stuff as I hail from Newark, but I think going to that festival sounds great! Where in Utha are you located? I would LOVE to meet another whistler! Email me off list and let's get together. :smile:

Brian
http://www.mp3.com/blee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brian Lee on 2001-06-30 10:16 ]</font>
Mack.Hoover
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mack.Hoover »

Hi Marceemae,

That was a great festival wasn't it? Kinda like being in Scotland itself with the wind and rain. Most everyone left early. I'll be at this year's, but not as a vendor. Politics and price have kept that out of the options.
How about a middle of July weekend at my place. No alcohol or smoking in my home though, and time out for Sunday AM worship. I'll contact the leader of Blarney Pilgrim and see if they want to participate. There might be some other locals that might, too. If we do it the third Saturday we could also invade the Bluegrass session in the evening. I can help with contacting local RV parks. There's one about a mile from us.
WyoBadger
Tell us something.: "Tell us something" hits me a bit like someone asking me to tell a joke. I can always think of a hundred of them until someone asks me for one. You know how it is. Right now, I can't think of "something" to tell you. But I have to use at least 100 characters to inform you of that.

Post by WyoBadger »

Mack and others:

I'm free that weekend (the 20th-22nd). Just let me know where and when to show up!

Tom
WyoBadger@yahoo.com

p.s. I can deal with no liquer or smoking. Is tea allowed? (:
Brian Lee

Post by Brian Lee »

Hey Mack,

My birthday's the 21st of July, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate! I don't know if I can make it up before late Saturday evening, but I'll certainly try!

Email me off list if you have the chance, as I'd like to give you a call to help solidify plans!

Brian~
Mack.Hoover
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Mack.Hoover »

Keep July 21 and 22 open because that's ideal for me.
I should have email problems fixed today...
Brian, Tom, Ron , Marceemae and anyone else travelling distance from Grand Junction interested in our Rocky Mountain Session email me here:
mackh@acsol.net
to keep posted on planning progress.