Tom Ganley - Whistles & Flutes

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
StevePower
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by StevePower »

I have been speaking to Mr Tom Ganley, renowned wooden flute and whistle maker from Co. Rosscommon, Ireland. Tom has asked me to tell enquirers that due to a recent illness, he has considerably reduced his flute and whistle production. There are still some available via the usual dealers (in the US and Ireland) but he is not yet making for new orders.

Tom hopes to be back to full strength around the Autumn (Fall). He is not, regretably, in a position to receive enquiries directly from new customers at this stage.

I will be keeping in touch with Tom, at his request, and will let you all know when the situation changes.

Take care

Steve Power
jgrogers
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by jgrogers »

Steve,
I purchased one of Tom's flutes in Killarney last year while on tour in Ireland. He was very kind and helpful with advice when I called him during the tour, and when a minor problem developed more recently. Please wish him well for me, and thank him for the enjoyment I've received from his flute and his help.
John Rogers