Whistles for sale on eBay

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Catraeth
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I used to be a member but haven't been on for several years. My main reason for joining now is that I'm selling my collection of whistles and would like to refer to an ebay link.

Whistles for sale on eBay

Post by Catraeth »

Hi - I've just listed most of my whistles on eBay and thought someone here might be interested. I'm focusing more on the fiddle these days so some of them had to go.

Here's a link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/235409559206

And here's the description: A selection of whistles in Bb and high D, including a ‘Gerry Freeman Tweaked’ Generation in Bb, 2 Tony Dixons in D and an unusual 2 piece D whistle fitted with a quiet practice fipple. There are also 2 Suzato whistles in D and Bb
avanutria
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Re: Whistles for sale on eBay

Post by avanutria »

Hi Catraeth, would you be willing to sell that two piece separately? I've been interested in that style and unable to find any new. I'm not sure if you are able to PM as a new member but if you are, please feel free to do so, or let me know if you can't.

Edit - nevermind, I see you have bids. I will bid as well, but may need to contact you about shipping to the US if I win. If necessary I have a relative in the UK who might be able to accept it.