Communication with Mary Bergin website?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Bill Wolfe
antispam: No

Communication with Mary Bergin website?

Post by Bill Wolfe »

I ordered Volumes 1 & 2 of MB's whistle tutor last Friday (Sept. 1). Payment went through and shows on my account history, but there was no confirmation email from vendor. I waited till the following Monday and sent a message to email address on website asking for confirmation. Still nothing. URLs and email address were:

http://maryberginwhistle.com/
https://maryberginwhistle.com/purchase.html

info@maryberginwhistle.com

Has anyone else ordered and received (or not?) the tutorials or email communications from maryberginwhistle.com? Seems unusual for an order to go unacknowledged for this long. I own a dozen whistle tutors but haven't gone through any of them front or back, except for the very first one (Larry McCullough's) back in the 70s. After looking at the contents and the systematic way the fundamentals are laid out, I decided to go back to the basics with this one. I do hope it shows up!

Thanks!

Bill
Bill Wolfe

Re: Communication with Mary Bergin website?

Post by Bill Wolfe »

Both volumes arrived today in great shape. Still no emails, but I'd rather have the books and discs. Two weeks form Ireland is pretty typical here. Now I just need to muster the discipline to go through the material front to back.
RoberTunes
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a flute, guitar, keyboard + whistle player learning about quality whistles, musical possibilities and playing techniques. I've recorded a CD of my own music and am creating music for kids.

Re: Communication with Mary Bergin website?

Post by RoberTunes »

I know nothing about the "vendor" associated there, but if it's a small operation, streamlined employee schedule, then it's common for small operators to NOT have
industrial standardized procedures or maximized sales gobbledegook going on for procedures running normally. Over the least several years in particular I've seen people
be curious about what kind of service quality whistle makers or related operators might have, no matter their size, location, product price range, reputation, COVID situation,
whatever. It varies across the marketplace from first contact and right on through.

You did get the confirmation of payment, and you got the products right on time, so looks like all's going well with the M. Bergin website. :thumbsup: