You're stranded on an ireland...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
bruce.b
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I’m a whistle, fiddle and tenor guitar player. Mostly low D, mostly Irish trad, but I’ll try any fiddle tune on whistle.

Re: You're stranded on an ireland...

Post by bruce.b »

I’d like to try a McManus. It seems like everyone loves them.
The Danish Piper
Tell us something.: I am a original a piper and play the Highland Pipes and Scottish smallpipes and have done so for 17 years
About 1,5 years ago i took up the Low Whistle and really enjoy that as well.

Post by The Danish Piper »

I would take my MK Pro.
Hornest to say, I have never tried another low D than that one, but I really like it. :)
Playing music since 2006
Whistle and different sets of bagpipes.
bruce.b
Tell us something.: I’m a whistle, fiddle and tenor guitar player. Mostly low D, mostly Irish trad, but I’ll try any fiddle tune on whistle.

Post by bruce.b »

I just ordered a McManus blackwood D whistle. We’ll see if I’d take that over one of my MK whistles, or would a wooden one be a bad idea to bring to an uncharted desert island?
The Danish Piper
Tell us something.: I am a original a piper and play the Highland Pipes and Scottish smallpipes and have done so for 17 years
About 1,5 years ago i took up the Low Whistle and really enjoy that as well.

Post by The Danish Piper »

bruce.b wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:23 pm I just ordered a McManus blackwood D whistle. We’ll see if I’d take that over one of my MK whistles
I just took a look at his website. Those whistles are nice looking. I am curious to hear how you think they compare to the MK whistles.
Playing music since 2006
Whistle and different sets of bagpipes.