CP Freeman tweaked Low D Generation update ...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Jerry Freeman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

CP Freeman tweaked Low D Generation update ...

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Please take a look at the eBay listing to see a new soundclip and description.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284895206034

"It has a unique tone, nice in the bottom notes and extraordinary in the upper reaches. The narrow tone body and Bb head make much longer phrases possible. It should capture a unique place in the low D market." ~ F.C., Iowa

"Hi Jerry, I just received your low D. Sounds perfect !! Thanks for making this awesome instrument !!" ~ S.B., Canada

"For anyone reading this who is thinking about purchasing this whistle, I own one and it’s a wonderful whistle! It was my first low D and a wonderful choice!" ~ M.S., South Carolina

This is a quiet low whistle with comfortable air requirement and a rich, velvety tone. Nicely balanced between octaves. Many have commented that the upper register is especially pleasing and easy to play. One player commented, "This whistle loves microphones." At first I thought he was only commenting about the fact it's a quiet whistle but now I realize he was also referring to the rich velvety timbre, which records beautifully.

See discussion in another C&F thread about narrow bore vs. standard bore and the factors that determine loudness in these tweaked whistles. (This is a narrow bore whistle; all but one, the original tweaked tenor G Generation, of my other whistles are standard bore or wide bore whistles.)

It has taken some time and gathering of feedback from customers for me to get a clear sense of the low D tweaked Generation's place in the whistle world and a sense of how to describe it accurately. I have received strong positive feedback and now have a good handle on how to explain it to any who may have an interest, so I am delighted to begin listing the Freeman tweaked low D Generation on eBay. (You can also order directly if you prefer. How to do that is described in my signature below.)
You can purchase my whistles on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/freemanwhistle ... pg=&_from=

or directly from me:

email jerry ("at") freemanwhistles ("dot") com or send a PM.