Humphrey website...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
DeTerminator
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Humphrey website...

Post by DeTerminator »

Does anyone have the current web address for Humphrey whistles? It seems to have disappeared as of today on my computer. It was there yesterday. Thanks!
raindog1970
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: Humphrey website...

Post by raindog1970 »

You're right, it was there yesterday. Not sure what's going on, as there has been no notice from my ISP that free personal web space was being discontinued. I'll have to get in touch with customer support during business hours tomorrow and find out.
Regards,
Gary Humphrey

♪♣♫Humphrey Whistles♫♣♪

[Raindogs] The ones you see wanderin' around after a rain. Ones that can't find their way back home. See the rain washes off the scent off all the mail boxes and the lamposts, fire hydrants. – Tom Waits
DeTerminator
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by DeTerminator »

Thanks Raindog1970!
raindog1970
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by raindog1970 »

It's back online now. They said it was a DNS server issue of some kind that caused the outage.
Regards,
Gary Humphrey

♪♣♫Humphrey Whistles♫♣♪

[Raindogs] The ones you see wanderin' around after a rain. Ones that can't find their way back home. See the rain washes off the scent off all the mail boxes and the lamposts, fire hydrants. – Tom Waits
Narzog
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of acoustic guitar.

Post by Narzog »

Interestingly Burke whistles was also down the other day, same day. I wonder if you both had the same outage. I was worried he retired lol.