Paddy Keenan - Black Kettle

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Mikethebook
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

Paddy Keenan - Black Kettle

Post by Mikethebook »

Does anyone know when Paddy Keenan's album Black Kettle is likely to be released? It's been advertised as a new release coming soon since 2017 (https://www.paddykeenan.com/blackkettle)!! What don't I know?
stiofan
Tell us something.: I've been a C&Fer since 2003. Currently playing wooden flute & (mainly low) whistles, along with the bowed dulcimer.

Re: Paddy Keenan - Black Kettle

Post by stiofan »

Mike, you might (cross)post your query over on the Uilleann Pipe forum to see if anyone there has any inside info.
Mikethebook
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

Re: Paddy Keenan - Black Kettle

Post by Mikethebook »

Thanks. Will do.