WTB: multipiece or collapsing / telescoping whistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
avanutria
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

WTB: multipiece or collapsing / telescoping whistles

Post by avanutria »

Clare two piece. Doolin two piece. Telescoping Laughing Whistles. Telescoping Hoover whistles. Telescoping O'Brien whistles. Potentially multi-piece Parks. Or others that I don't know of. What have you got? I'm probably interested!

Cross posted in the Used Instrument Exchange and duplicated once here per forum rules. Since this thread allows responses, feel free to point me in the direction of other people selling these types (other than new from Hoover, Parks or O'Brien). I found a couple resources for two piece clares online but so far they've been busts - no responses from the sellers.

Incidentally, if anyone is in Ireland and willing to make a phone call in Dublin on my behalf, I am trying to get in touch with one of the aforementioned sellers to confirm my order was received...