WTB Alba or Goldie low F and C

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Narzog
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of flute.

WTB Alba or Goldie low F and C

Post by Narzog »

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Goldie or Alba, in keys low F and low/bass C.

I'm located in the USA.

PM or email me if you have either and are interested in selling, thanks!
Narzog
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of flute.

Re: WTB Alba or Goldie low F and C

Post by Narzog »

Bought low F, still looking for a low C
RoberTunes
Tell us something.: I am a flute, guitar, keyboard + whistle player learning about quality whistles, musical possibilities and playing techniques. I've recorded a CD of my own music and am creating music for kids.

Post by RoberTunes »

A demonstration of two low C's; Alba and Reviol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhAOrKKQAQ
Narzog

Post by Narzog »

RoberTunes wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:09 pm A demonstration of two low C's; Alba and Reviol.
Ya I've seen this, a few times now actually haha. I definitely think the Alba C is one of my better options for low C's. I got a used Alba F on the way. So as long as I like that if I cant find a used C (low c arent overly common), I'll prob just order a new one. But I'm trying to get back to buying used when I can. It saves a lot of $$$$$ in the long run when I buy too many whistles haha.
RoberTunes
Tell us something.: I am a flute, guitar, keyboard + whistle player learning about quality whistles, musical possibilities and playing techniques. I've recorded a CD of my own music and am creating music for kids.

Post by RoberTunes »

Narzog wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:46 pm
RoberTunes wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:09 pm A demonstration of two low C's; Alba and Reviol.
Ya I've seen this, a few times now actually haha.................... in the long run when I buy too many whistles haha.
I went to the public library to ask them what "too many whistles" could possibly mean and they said it's probably a mistranslation from a fiction novel, possibly science fiction or some kind of pre-Renaissance doomsday fantasy, surely an alternative universe or an "end of the world" scenario, and they said to not worry, it will never happen in the real world. Whewww!