MK Chameleon

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Kedster
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm here to explore whistles! Traditional Turkish flute (Ney) player originally, racking my melancholic neys for the sweeter and more jovial whistles!

Re: MK Chameleon

Post by Kedster »

Has anyone here actually got to play it?

Misha says he's offering free Chameleons for musicians under 30 who are serious about learning it and filming themselves in the process. Shame I miss his quota by three years... :oops:
Cyberknight
Tell us something.: I live in the Boston area and like to play in sessions. I've played whistle for 10+ years and flute for 6 months.

Post by Cyberknight »

Kedster wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:28 am Has anyone here actually got to play it?

Misha says he's offering free Chameleons for musicians under 30 who are serious about learning it and filming themselves in the process. Shame I miss his quota by three years... :oops:
Wait, what?? Where did you get this info? And how do I sign up for this?
Kedster
Tell us something.: I'm here to explore whistles! Traditional Turkish flute (Ney) player originally, racking my melancholic neys for the sweeter and more jovial whistles!

Post by Kedster »

Cyberknight wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:24 pm
Kedster wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:28 am Has anyone here actually got to play it?

Wait, what?? Where did you get this info? And how do I sign up for this?
https://blog.mkwhistles.com/scholarships/

There you go!