Thank you whoever fixed the forum

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Narzog
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Can play several instruments at an unimpressive level. Currently most interested in whistling with a side of acoustic guitar.

Thank you whoever fixed the forum

Post by Narzog »

I just want to say thanks to the admins or whoever fixed the forum. Its been really sad googling things, and clicking a chiff and fipple link and having it not find the page. Theres so much good info on this forum for new players, it would be a huge shame to have it go to waste. We lost the last week or so of activity, but its well worth it to get all the old back.
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Thank you whoever fixed the forum

Post by ytliek »

Yes, thank you! :thumbsup:
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Just to let you know that the changes may not be done yet. This seems to be something of a process.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

Narzog wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:32 am I just want to say thanks to the admins or whoever fixed the forum. Its been really sad googling things, and clicking a chiff and fipple link and having it not find the page. Theres so much good info on this forum for new players, it would be a huge shame to have it go to waste. We lost the last week or so of activity, but its well worth it to get all the old back.
I agree that it's worth it for a functioning Board. We appreciate your appreciation. :)