If it will be your last day to live...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Angel Shadowsong
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

If it will be your last day to live...

Post by Angel Shadowsong »

Hi Guys,

I don't post that much but I do lurk in the shadows a lot.

Recently I've seen that our neighbor no longer comes out after hearing him coughing a lot a week ago.

He is exposed to alot of people because he worked in the uniform sector.
I got a hunch that he is infected with Covid 19 and is currently quarantined in a facility.

Recently, I saw someone conducting swab test to his wife and also eavesdropped
their conversation.

The conversation after asking period of coughing and asking names makes me certain that it is contact tracing.

I got really scared as they are just 3 car width away in front of us.

Virus might fly and reach us.

Although we are in a tropical country and air spread of virus has lesser chance to be carried due to the temperature, I cant help but think of my whistles and flute.

I wasn't thinking of my health. :D

I haven't find a worship flutist/whistler as an apprentice yet.

I need to live. So I am drinking lot's of vitamins, herbs, virgin coconut oil and I've been eating lots of veggies that makes me feel like a cow already.

Worst case scenario, I wanted to say thank you for your posts my Chiff Fam. Funny and informative. It really helped me coped through my depression.

They say when you are prepared to die, the angel of death will skip you and focus on those who don't want to die. :shock: Because the reaper, as old folklore say, is bored and is looking for a drama in life. :lol:

Stay safe everyone.

Love,

Angel
Quote by Zig Ziglar: “Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation”
PB+J
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a historian and the author of "The Beat Cop:Chicago's Chief O'Neill and the Creation of Irish Music," published by the University of Chicago in 2022. I live in Arlington VA and play the flute sincerely but not well

Re: If it will be your last day to live...

Post by PB+J »

These are tough times. Hang in there: music making with friends will be back