WTB: Low C all aluminium or aluminium + plastic/wood block

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
ldelrio
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like to play wind instruments, recorder, sax, clarinet, harmonica... and I would like to start playing low whistle. I found your forum very interesting to learn about whistling.

WTB: Low C all aluminium or aluminium + plastic/wood block

Post by ldelrio »

Hello, I would like to buy a low C all aluminium or aluminium + plastic/wood block, not very expensive, like for example Shearwater or Alba.

Might be non-tuneable. Please consider that a brand new Low C for Shearwater is about 70£ including shipping.

Shipping is to Spain.

Thanks and happy whistling!.
ldelrio
Tell us something.: I like to play wind instruments, recorder, sax, clarinet, harmonica... and I would like to start playing low whistle. I found your forum very interesting to learn about whistling.

Re: WTB: Low C all aluminium or aluminium + plastic/wood blo

Post by ldelrio »

Sorry, I am not able to edit to change the subject, I already bought one.
BKWeid
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

Re: WTB: Low C all aluminium or aluminium + plastic/wood blo

Post by BKWeid »

What did you end up playing?