Happy New Year 2021 from Humphrey Whistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
raindog1970
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Happy New Year 2021 from Humphrey Whistles

Post by raindog1970 »

To say that 2020 was a rough year is probably the understatement of the decade, but here's hoping that 2021 will be better for everyone. This morning marks one week since I left my job as a nurse in a long-term care facility, and there have been 16 new cases of COVID-19 among the patients during that week. I just couldn't deal with the physical and emotional stress anymore, so I've left nursing until this nightmare is over. I hope that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will work as anticipated, and that some day soon this will all be behind us. My heart goes out to the friends and family of those we've lost to this awful virus, and my deepest respect and gratitude to those who continue to fight the battle against it on the front lines. I'll be back making whistles full time for the foreseeable future, and I appreciate any business that comes my way. This community has always been good to me, and I still check in from time to time even though I haven't been very active in the discussions lately. So stay safe everyone, and best wishes for a happy new year from me to you!
Regards,
Gary Humphrey

♪♣♫Humphrey Whistles♫♣♪

[Raindogs] The ones you see wanderin' around after a rain. Ones that can't find their way back home. See the rain washes off the scent off all the mail boxes and the lamposts, fire hydrants. – Tom Waits
Sedi
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Practice, practice, practice. You're never too old to learn.
Keep on fluting.
---u---o-o-o--o-o-o--
-----------------------

Re: Happy New Year 2021 from Humphrey Whistles

Post by Sedi »

Thanks Gary and best of luck for 2021! Stress in the job can be devastating on one's own health, as I had to experience for myself this year. Let's all hope life will somewhat normalize next year.
Glad to know that you are making whistles full time. If I didn't have so many already ...
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Happy New Year 2021 from Humphrey Whistles

Post by ytliek »

Thank you for your service and a well deserved break from the pandemic is quite understandable. Welcome back to whistlemaking! :thumbsup:

Be well.