Is McNeela website out of order now?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
CPA
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like descant recorder and treble recorder in classical music and so I like tin whistle and low whistle in folk music.

Is McNeela website out of order now?

Post by CPA »

Hi,

is McNeela website out of order now, or is it so for me only?
Let me know, please! Thanks!

CPA
Mr.Gumby

Re: Is McNeela website out of order now?

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Comes up perfectly fine (from Steve's link on your other thread).
My brain hurts

CPA
Tell us something.: I like descant recorder and treble recorder in classical music and so I like tin whistle and low whistle in folk music.

Post by CPA »

Mr.Gumby wrote:Comes up perfectly fine (from Steve's link on your other thread).
Not for me, in fact using that link here's what I get: "This page is not working right now If the problem persists, please contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400".

CPA
TxWhistler
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

Post by TxWhistler »

CPA wrote:
Mr.Gumby wrote:Comes up perfectly fine (from Steve's link on your other thread).
Not for me, in fact using that link here's what I get: "This page is not working right now If the problem persists, please contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400".

CPA

Not sure where you are but from the USA it comes up just fine on my computer.

I also received an email from them within the last hour and just went to their site from the email. No problems.
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by ytliek »

McNeela website opens fine here in northeast USA from Steve's link. Where are you from?

And opens fine here:
https://mcneelamusic.com/
CPA

Post by CPA »

ytliek wrote:McNeela website opens fine here in northeast USA from Steve's link. Where are you from?

And opens fine here:
The nation in the shape of a boot: I live in the center of the boot opening! :lol:

CPA
CPA

Post by CPA »

TxWhistler wrote:
CPA wrote:

CPA

Not sure where you are but from the USA it comes up just fine on my computer.

I also received an email from them within the last hour and just went to their site from the email. No problems.
Perhaps it's a MS Edge's problem: Mozzilla Firefox sail well on McNeela's website.

I cleared Edge's chache memory and temporary internet files folder, but the problem remained.

CPA
RoberTunes
Tell us something.: I am a flute, guitar, keyboard + whistle player learning about quality whistles, musical possibilities and playing techniques. I've recorded a CD of my own music and am creating music for kids.

Post by RoberTunes »

Works fine, Thursday Sept 4, 2020, 5 minutes before 1pm in the afternoon where I am, but what's it matter? Buy a bodhran and watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlGGogf7tPs
CPA

Post by CPA »

CPA wrote:
ytliek wrote:McNeela website opens fine here in northeast USA from Steve's link. Where are you from?

And opens fine here:
The nation in the shape of a boot: I live in the center of the boot opening! :lol:

CPA
Mantua: neighboring province of the province of Cremona (where Stradivari and Guarnieri violins were made)...