Help constructing a Tinwhistle

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
RovingJs
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hey, I'm interested making a tin whistle and would like help from the pros. I have a pvc pipe and need help making a fipple

Help constructing a Tinwhistle

Post by RovingJs »

Hello,

I wish I could explain more but my time on a PC or Phone is EXTREAMLY limited, as are the materials and tools I have available to me. My goat is to simply find straightforward instructions on how to create a Tinwhistle or Penny Whistle out of PVC pipe. A good deal of my issue is that so much leads to a video or an outdated page that nolonger exists. For example im ALWAYS finding links to the bloody plans, but as far as I can tell it nolonger exists. Truth be told i think i understand what needs done to the pipe, but that blasted fipple out of PVC eludes me.

That all said, would anyone kindly point me in the right direction? Thank you kindly!
ecadre
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Help constructing a Tinwhistle

Post by ecadre »