Elfsong Enchantress whistle

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
BigDavy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Elfsong Enchantress whistle

Post by BigDavy »

I was doing my usual eBay trawl and found a listing for a bagpipe fingered D whistle. Looking at the picture it had Elfsong and Generation branding.

My curiosity aroused I contacted Generation Music about it, they said they did not sell them directly and directed me to Sandy Jasper's website. According to her website, Bagpipes Galore stocked them in the UK, so I bought one (for less than the eBay listing price :D ). Now waiting for it to arrive.

David
Payday, Piping, Percussion and Poetry- the 4 best Ps
RoberTunes
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a flute, guitar, keyboard + whistle player learning about quality whistles, musical possibilities and playing techniques. I've recorded a CD of my own music and am creating music for kids.

Re: Elfsong Enchantress whistle

Post by RoberTunes »

Thanks. Would love to see a review once you've received it.
Tyler DelGregg
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Whistles are fun, whistles are charming, whistles sound nice, whistles are affordable, whistles make us smile, whistles make dogs bark, and whistles upset some neighbors.

Re: Elfsong Enchantress whistle

Post by Tyler DelGregg »

I actually used to own one of those by Elfsong. They're well made and fun to play.