Closing Internet portion of business, doing new things

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Daniel_Bingamon
antispam: No

Closing Internet portion of business, doing new things

Post by Daniel_Bingamon »

I'm closing my Jubilee Music Instrument Co Internet business of sell handmade whistles online.
I'll still make some things by special order but will not be a site with a "shopping cart" to choose things.

The books like "Whistle Makers Anthology" and others will continue to be available on Amazon.com and some of the special devices that I've made will go into book form and be shared with others to make them.

On top of that note I have some new business that I'm launching, "Bingamon Electronics". Audio Preamps, Amplifiers and various other device I will be making a selling. I've completed an audio preamp that uses the well know MPF102 Junction Field Effect transistor which is the next best thing to vacuum tubes but runs on a 9V battery. A Solar chargeable version of the preamp will be available in the near future.
I'm also working on a portable 10W amplifier that will have a form of reverb. I had built an amp a few years ago but it used a commercially available board that would cut out altogether if go too heavy of a signal -- I didn't like that so I've spent my time designing from scratch amplification devices that I feel would be more reliable.
Email - YouTube - Ebay - Website $28 Low-D