Whistles for sale

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
MichaelRS
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm interested in the tin whistle as a hobby. I'm here mainly to get information on the playing qualities of various types of whistles.

Whistles for sale

Post by MichaelRS »

The whistles blow are for sale as a bundle.
They are for sale as is.
All sales are final and no returns accepted or refunds offered. I am representing these as honestly as possible.

The offer is on a first-come first-served basis.
I will go by order of the offer accepted in a reply section here. Payment must be submitted within 24 hours.

The only assertion I make regarding them is that they are close to like new, if not actually like new, condition as I received them from the retailer or maker and they have no defects that I am aware of.

I am selling them simply because they are not a good fit for me as to the sound or playing characteristics that I prefer.
The price asked represents 2/3 of what I bought them for from the maker or retailer and does NOT including any tax or shipping I paid.

I will pay the shipping.
However, to keep it simple and cost-effective, not having a deal with exchange rates and international shipping, I prefer to keep the sale limited to the US.

I accept payment through PayPal. Once received I will get the whistles out within the next two business days.

The price is $73 and includes the following;

1. Becker Eb ( the rest are all High D's)
2. Dixon DX 001
3. Dixon Brass Trad D
3. Freeman Mellow Dog
4. A surprise bonus craft whistle at no additional charge.

Also, just to be clear, it doesn't mean you're committed to buying if you're asking questions in a reply. I'm talking about, to be fair, the first person in the replies who says they want to buy is the first person I will work with.

Thank You
MichaelRS
Tell us something.: I'm interested in the tin whistle as a hobby. I'm here mainly to get information on the playing qualities of various types of whistles.

Re: Whistles for sale

Post by MichaelRS »

PRICE REDUCED.

Okay, apparently you can't edit your post after a certain time, so I'm going to put it here. The price has been reduced to a 40% discount. The whistles alone retail for over $100, PLUS the shipping you would normally have to pay.

I have reduced the price to $60 with the same terms as before. The Mellow Dog and the Dixon Trad alone are worth more than that.
ThePatch
Tell us something.: I got interested in ITM in the late 70's when my sister came back to the U.S. after a semester in Dublin with two Bothy Band albums and the Paul Brady / Andy Irvine record. I soon began to learn to play the whistle, making some progress but not really enough for the time I was putting into it. So my playing went into suspension as family and career became my priorities. With kids grown and retirement looming in the not too distant future, I am trying to back to playing. I am hoping engagement with others helps me stay focused and committed -- and maybe some of my insights and experiences can help others.

Post by ThePatch »

I just sent you an email.
MichaelRS

Post by MichaelRS »

These items have now been SOLD.
I appreciate everyone's interest