|Chiff and Fipple Forums
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||hans [ Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:15 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Bracker Whistles|
Dear folks, I have got a few high whistles ready for sale:
1. D whistle, standard 13mm bore. £105.
2. D whistle, wider 14mm bore. A specially powerful whistle with a louder voice, good for outdoor playing. It has a C natural thumb hole (tape it over if you don't like it). £105.
3. C whistle, standard 14mm bore. £115.
4. C whistle, standard 14mm bore, but louder voiced. With thumb hole. £115.
5. C + D whistle combo (1 head, 2 bodies), 14mm bore. £145.
6a. C + D+ whistle combo, 14mm bore. The D+ body has extra hole for right hand pinky for playing the C below D, and a top thumb hole for playing octave D (not C natural thumb hole). £150. Or:
6b. C + D whistle combo, 14mm bore. Instead of the D+ body above a D body with C natural thumb hole. This makes a fairly powerful D whistle, combined with a standard C whistle. £145.
Shipping costs are extra. PM me if interested.
I hope to resume with some limited whistle making later this spring, but the above are available now, no wait.
|Author:||hans [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:11 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Bracker Whistles|
#2 is sold. Thank you!
Just like to add that all my whistles are tunable.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group