Paul Haywards Silkstone Alloy D Whistle

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
thomasaasen
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Paul Haywards Silkstone Alloy D Whistle

Post by thomasaasen »

Dear friends and whistle lovers. I am in big need. I see, I miss my Silkstone Alloy D whistle, so very much. It's been over two years since I had the pleasure to play one. I never thought I would miss it so much with my Sindt, Burke, Copeland, Pat O'Riordan, but I do. Dont take me wrong, I love all those mentioned, and I would surely miss them as much. And now, the BIG question, is there anyone who would like to part with his/her Silkstone Alloy D? Maybe it doesn't get used as much, maybe you have more than one? I pay as good as I can for what it's worth. I can tell you that you will make a man very happy and a dream will come true. Hope to hear some good news, but I will understand of you won't part with it, no worries
Best regards
Thomas Aasen, Norway
Blayne Chastain
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Paul Haywards Silkstone Alloy D Whistle

Post by Blayne Chastain »

Hey Thomas! I was going to email you directly but I though others might like to know that the closest I've found to Silkstones these days are Andy's Galeon brand whistles:

https://www.irishflutestore.com/collect ... -d-whistle

My main "axe" for years has been a Silkstone Delrin D - started out with the Silkstone Alloy D but like the slight woodsy tone of the delrin version. That said, the last two sessions I've been playing my Galeon.
thomasaasen wrote:Dear friends and whistle lovers. I am in big need. I see, I miss my Silkstone Alloy D whistle, so very much. It's been over two years since I had the pleasure to play one. I never thought I would miss it so much with my Sindt, Burke, Copeland, Pat O'Riordan, but I do. Dont take me wrong, I love all those mentioned, and I would surely miss them as much. And now, the BIG question, is there anyone who would like to part with his/her Silkstone Alloy D? Maybe it doesn't get used as much, maybe you have more than one? I pay as good as I can for what it's worth. I can tell you that you will make a man very happy and a dream will come true. Hope to hear some good news, but I will understand of you won't part with it, no worries
Best regards
Thomas Aasen, Norway