CP: Some Nice Whistles for Sale at Irish Flute Store

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
ggunner

CP: Some Nice Whistles for Sale at Irish Flute Store

Post by ggunner »

Several very nice looking whistles were listed for sale today on the Irish Flute Store's website. Includes Thin Weasel, Water Weasel, Abell, Oz, Ormiston, Rose, and more. It's worth a look if you're in the market for a Christmas present for yourself or someone else.
kkrell
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: CP: Some Nice Whistles for Sale at Irish Flute Store

Post by kkrell »

Good chance for someone to get some whistles that might be hard to import right now, due to CITES. You also don't see Fred Rose, Roy McManus & Oz whistles on these shores too often.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by brewerpaul »

I think one of those is a Water Weasel in low G. Someone buy it right away. I have one and it's one of the best whistles I've ever played, any maker,any key.
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
Le flute padawan
Tell us something.: I came to this forum because my tin whistle teacher reccomended it because I am thinking about buying an Irish Flute. I want to get other people's opinion about flutes that are good, so that I don't buy a flute that is a piece of crap.

Post by Le flute padawan »

Are Gene Milligan whistles good? If not, are there any other good whistles at The Irish Flute Store?
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Le flute padawan wrote:Are Gene Milligan whistles good? If not, are there any other good whistles at The Irish Flute Store?
They are. Well made, and well-priced.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org