It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:55 am 

Brief edits below for clarification.

Hi,

Someone purchased Bass Dreams from Japan. Akari Kojima enjoyed the music so much she decided to place 5 full tracks on YouTube as a dedication to Talbert. They enjoy his music in Japan. He had no idea.

The selection was entirely Akari's choice. Enjoy her channel & Talbert's featured new music. Most of the music featured was composed by Talbert. Akari's YouTube link is attached below. To listen to all 5 tracks (streaming 1 by 1) click on Akari Kojima's name. That will take you to the home page.

Unfortunately, Bass Dreams is no longer for sale as a Download or Disc copy. Talbert sold out of the Disc version. His web-page was removed at his request. Thus, the download version is no longer available.

In Talbert's own word's:

"From the very beginning, in terms of sales, I never intended bass dreams for a mass audience. Only a small number of folks have it - worldwide. I am happy with that. It's a unique recording. Very intimate. I'd like to take the time to thank the people who purchased it over the past 10 months. Thank you! p.s. The web-site was also recently removed. It was needed as a platform to get the word out. My 'solo' recording days are now over. I could never top bass dreams. These days I prefer to be - unreachable" - Talbert St. Claire

Thank you all for taking the time to listen :) .

The Bass Dreams project is copy written by copyright.gov (library of congress) on 9/6/18. Please, those who have it, please, respect his hard work.

Signing off & farewell.

Victoria St Claire

https://youtu.be/eXljSNw5H_k

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:40 am 

FYI

The You Tube link to Talbert St Claire's new music was updated yesterday. The previous link has been deleted due to Kojima's update. I guess it is a work in progress. My husband would never post this himself to any web-site on-line. So, if you are a fan of his music, you may like it.

We were hoping she had a more balanced selection of tracks. Likely, she enjoys the non-traditional stuff (style/music written by: Talbert). Opps, sory. To each his own :) . Well, the channel doesn't belong to us.

Conversely, I didn't intend to post again. Nonetheless, an explanation was/is appropriate.
Kojima's channel if you wish to hear 35 minutes or so of Talbert's new music:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... B3zjyM2hm5

Maraming Salamat,
Victoria St Claire