FS: Goldie low D - excellent condition

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
retired
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

FS: Goldie low D - excellent condition

Post by retired »

I'm selling my Goldie low D - it's a medium/soft blower in excellent condition - $250 - if interested PM me.
172353717@qq.com
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like tin whistle very much,thanks. This forum is about whistle and flute and so on.
I come from china,i want to study and communicate with everybody.I want to learn how to play penny whistle and share my experience and view to other.
I looK for more and more information about tin whistle and spread to my friends.
i think this is a good place to know about tin whisle information and comunicate with the world people who love whisle .
That is all, i just a beginner,so i don't have to much to say.i have a great interest in all kinds of whistle In the world and know about them.
Thanks.
I like tin whistle very much,thanks. This forum is about whistle and flute and so on.
I come from china,i want to study and communicate with everybody.I want to learn how to play penny whistle and share my experience and view to other.
I looK for more and more information about tin whistle and spread to my friends.
i think this is a good place to know about tin whisle information and comunicate with the world people who love whisle .
That is all, i just a beginner,so i don't have to much to say.i have a great interest in all kinds of whistle In the world and know about them.
Thanks.

Re: FS: Goldie low D - excellent condition

Post by 172353717@qq.com »

retired wrote:I'm selling my Goldie low D - it's a medium/soft blower in excellent condition - $250 - if interested PM me.
Hi,is it tunable ?
retired

Post by retired »

yes
retired

Post by retired »

bump
m muir
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by m muir »

Hi there.

Is the Goldie low whistle still for sale and if so, is it a hard medium or soft blow?

Also would you post to the UK?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Malcolm
retired

Post by retired »

Sold - thanks.