FS: Dixon Low D Duo

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
de_whistler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been away from playing the whistle for a long time (and was really only a beginner when I did play) but I recently retired and have time again. So I'm here to learn. Also, I went through my whistle collection today and realized that the last time I played I went a little overboard with collecting whistles. I think I'll be trimming my collection and some other beginner might be interested in some of what I have.

FS: Dixon Low D Duo

Post by de_whistler »

In very good condition. I've had it for a long time but have never been able to play it. It's not a large whistle for a low whistle, but it's still uncomfortable for my small hands. Whistle has a one-piece body and two heads--one whistle and one flute.

Asking $70, willing to consider reasonable offers. This should not just be sitting in my house not being played when someone could get good use out of it.

I don't post often enough to know how to include images, but will send photos on request. Looks like this:
https://www.tonydixonmusic.co.uk/products/tb022/d

I can provide photos of the actual instrument I'm selling.