presentation and request for permission

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Santiagoricarte
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hello. I am not a musician but when I was young I am very interested in. I live in Spain. I want to entry in this forum because I have two interesant new whistle never played that I bought for a gift but finally I did nt gave. . A high copeland D sterling silver and a low Overton Goldie tenor D tuneable. I have got the original invoices. I understand that I need writte 3 post for I can sell you my whistles and then I leave the forum. Can I do it this?

presentation and request for permission

Post by Santiagoricarte »

Good afternoon. My name is Santiago Ricarte from Barcelona and I m a pharmacist. I m not a musician, but in 2005 I bought directly for copeland woodwinds,co . 215 cuthbert boulevard. a D wistle in sterling Silver serial 3662 for a gift that in the end I do not delivered. Also I bought a overton goldie tenor D Tuneable in Big whistle music Ltd. since then I have had these two instruments in a locked cabinet and they have not been used. they are new.
Cambiar a español
I have read that the rules of the forum do not allow me to offer these tools to forum users until I have written three messages. The problem is that I can not speak properly because I bought the instruments to give away.
That is why I ask for special permission to be able to offer these instruments in this specialized forum instead of in ebay or inappropriate places.
is that Possible?

[image.jpg](https://postimg.cc/9r1PMGzr)
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: presentation and request for permission

Post by brewerpaul »

If I were a moderator, I'd let you post it on the classified section, but seriously you'd probably get more money on eBay.
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
Santiagoricarte
Tell us something.: Hello. I am not a musician but when I was young I am very interested in. I live in Spain. I want to entry in this forum because I have two interesant new whistle never played that I bought for a gift but finally I did nt gave. . A high copeland D sterling silver and a low Overton Goldie tenor D tuneable. I have got the original invoices. I understand that I need writte 3 post for I can sell you my whistles and then I leave the forum. Can I do it this?

Good afternoon.

I am a new user, I can not read private messages. On the other hand, I prefer not to put an alternative means of contact because it does not seem right.

I prefer to sell the whistle here because ebay makes the price more expensive with its commissions.
I do not intend to make a big business with the sale. I just want to give someone the opportunity to buy a whistle, which I should not have bought.

I will only put pictures and prices to the whistles when I am authorized to do so, or I will end up writing three messages and I can do it, as long as the moderators and users agree with them.
I do not want to alter the rules of this forum, even if my participation is sporadic.
I do not intend to do any auction or anything, just put an appropriate price and deliver if necessary in hand to someone who can examine it. I live in Barcelona . I can send it by secure mail, but I understand that an instrument must be checked.
Regarding my references, my name is Santiago Ricarte and I have a pharmacy in Barcelona. I am not an opportunist looking for strange things.
Thank you all and sorry if I'm bothering your forum.
Santiagoricarte

Good morning. I have waited 20 days since my last letter. I have not seen any message against the publication of the sale of the whistle and since this is my third message in the forum, I understand that I can post the announcement.
I will try to put the announcement this weekend. If it is incorrect what I do, the moderator will eliminate the message and I will accept this situation perfectly.

attentively
Santiago