Whistle Chart?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Polara Pat
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: In an effort to ease from lurker to forum member; I'm hoping that this elite gang of whistlers will help this very green player to advance to the next stage. My current stage is slightly below novice and is only permitted in the garage like the dog I am. Oh yah, not a robot.

Whistle Chart?

Post by Polara Pat »

Am I imagining things or did someone post a chart a while back that listed all of the whistle keys and the other keys that they also play. Feel free to mock me, i can take it. I searched for a while but couldn't find what I was after. My friend and I have been experimenting with different keys for songs that we know and a chart of some kind would be helpful.
Tommy

Re: Whistle Chart?

Post by Tommy »

There is one at The Whistle Shop here http://www.thewhistleshop.com/misc/fingering.htm
It shows the primary key (red) of a whistle and the secondnary key (grey).
''Whistles of Wood'', cpvc and brass. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69086
Mr.Gumby

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Deciphering Whistle Keys on the old C&F mainsite, via the Waybackmachine
My brain hurts

Steve Bliven

Post by Steve Bliven »

Mr.Gumby wrote:Deciphering Whistle Keys on the old C&F mainsite, via the Waybackmachine
Especially like the Author/Acknowledgements line on that page, "--Dale Wisely with special thanks to Andrew De Witt, L.E. McCullough, and former Senator Bob Dole."

Best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.
Polara Pat
Tell us something.: In an effort to ease from lurker to forum member; I'm hoping that this elite gang of whistlers will help this very green player to advance to the next stage. My current stage is slightly below novice and is only permitted in the garage like the dog I am. Oh yah, not a robot.

Post by Polara Pat »

Mr.Gumby wrote:Deciphering Whistle Keys on the old C&F mainsite, via the Waybackmachine
Thanks, this is exactly what I'm after. Don't forget to queue up a little harp music when using the "way back machine".
Mr.Gumby

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Don't forget to queue up a little harp music when using the "way back machine".
I don't know. How about something like this?
My brain hurts

Polara Pat

Post by Polara Pat »

Mr.Gumby wrote:
Don't forget to queue up a little harp music when using the "way back machine".
I don't know. How about something like this?
That also works quite well.