New Double CD Release: Bass Dreams 2018

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Victory52
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I enjoy playing blues on low whistle and other styles. Most music I listen to is jazz & rock but I enjoy low whistle. I own many Celtic based CD's.

New Double CD Release: Bass Dreams 2018

Post by Victory52 »

Finally, the very "first" Bass Low Whistle CD (double CD) in the entire world!

Hello chiff&fipple!

I have an update:

My name is, Victoria St. Claire.

Initially, I joined the site well over a yr ago to purchase Bass low whistles for my husband's project as an anniversary gift. 27 Years of marriage!! It was to be a surprise. Talbert St Claire had no idea what I was up to.

I was unsuccessful.

Well, much time has passed & Talbert has officially completed the Bass Dreams project. I am so very proud of him. I love him & supported Talbert all the way to the very end. He did it!

The music is absolutely stunning Bass low whistle playing. Everyone who he recorded with, the musicians, the mastering folks, have all been very impressed with the style of music & Talbert's flute playing.

Total playing time: 2 hours & 19 Minutes. 20 tracks.

For those who have purchased through the site many months ago, CD's will be mailed out on August 31st. Thanks for supporting my husband's "final" solo CD.

For those who would like to purchase, feel free to purchase here: http://talbertstclaire.com

I am not a regular poster as you can see. So, I will not reply to messages. If members have questions, please direct them to the web site above.

The chiff&fipple forum was a platform to give an update on Talbert's new 2018 release. Talbert is so happy & relieved. It's over.

Edited:
Myself & Talbert share a duel e-mail: planetlowwhistle@gmail.com. That's the e-mail I signed up with 15 months ago.

Thank you everyone!

Enjoy Bass Dreams:).

Victoria St Claire
Doc Jones

Re: New Double CD Release: Bass Dreams 2018

Post by Doc Jones »

Congrats on getting the rascal finished guys. Look forward to hearing it.

Doc
:) Doc's Book

Want to learn about medicinal herbs?
Doc's Website

Want to become a Clinical Herbalist? Doc's Herb School
oleorezinator
Tell us something.: I love uilleann pipes I love tin whistles I love flutes I love irish music I love concertinas I love bodhrans

Post by oleorezinator »

Does it include "May Morning Dew"?
Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love.
Love is not music. Music is the best.
- Frank Zappa
Victory52
Tell us something.: I enjoy playing blues on low whistle and other styles. Most music I listen to is jazz & rock but I enjoy low whistle. I own many Celtic based CD's.

Post by Victory52 »

Hi Oleorezinaotor,

I need to answer your question as the artwork wasn't on Talbert's site when I posted to the forum yesterday.

Yes, the album does include, "The May Morning Dew" on a Colin Goldie Bass G (CD:2)!! I got that information from my husband's written notes regarding what key he played.

Talbert's web site folks have just updated the site minutes ago with photos of the completed CD design. Please, see the back cover for the track listings.

Take care & thank you.

Sincerely,
Victoria St. Claire
Victory52

Post by Victory52 »

It's very nice to see my husband still has fans out there.

Thank you to all those who purchased the CD since the recent post :) .

Victoria