Sindt waiting list

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
McBF
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm just looking for contact details/ and email address for john sindt.
I'm hoping someone here can help me

Sindt waiting list

Post by McBF »

Can anyone tell me the length of John Sindt's waiting list right now.
If anyone has active contact details for him that would be great too.
Thanks
PB+J
Tell us something.: I'm a historian and the author of "The Beat Cop:Chicago's Chief O'Neill and the Creation of Irish Music," published by the University of Chicago in 2022. I live in Arlington VA and play the flute sincerely but not well

Re: Sindt waiting list

Post by PB+J »

I was able to contact Mr. Sindt via sindtwhistle@aol.com. I requested a whistle in June as he suggested it might be ready in August. Seems like very gracious man.
McBF
Tell us something.: I'm just looking for contact details/ and email address for john sindt.

Post by McBF »

PB+J wrote:I was able to contact Mr. Sindt via sindtwhistle@aol.com. I requested a whistle in June as he suggested it might be ready in August. Seems like very gracious man.

Thanks for the info. Will check it out
McBF

Post by McBF »

Sorry I forgot to ask this in my original question but can I ask the price for the whistle?
Thanks for the info