Cross Post: WTT: Sindt High D for other Instrument

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Zeildritch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Musician, trader and collector. Interested in whistles, strings and Uilleann Pipes. Currently living in Europe, Uk and Ireland.

Cross Post: WTT: Sindt High D for other Instrument

Post by Zeildritch »

whistle1000

Re: Cross Post: WTT: Sindt High D for other Instrument

Post by whistle1000 »

Just wanted to add that I've recently purchased (for a friend) one of Zieldrichs' Sindt High D's. It arrived safe and sound and in the condition that was described. I know that sometimes people are often hesitant to purchase "blind" online. I, myself, have lost a Water Weasel set (Eb, D, C) to a former member here. Sent it to him for some "repair" work...never to be seen again...so it DOES happen. Rest assured it will not happen to you with Zieldritch! A man of his word!
Zeildritch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Musician, trader and collector. Interested in whistles, strings and Uilleann Pipes. Currently living in Europe, Uk and Ireland.

Re: Cross Post: WTT: Sindt High D for other Instrument

Post by Zeildritch »

whistle1000 wrote:Just wanted to add that I've recently purchased (for a friend) one of Zieldrichs' Sindt High D's. It arrived safe and sound and in the condition that was described. I know that sometimes people are often hesitant to purchase "blind" online. I, myself, have lost a Water Weasel set (Eb, D, C) to a former member here. Sent it to him for some "repair" work...never to be seen again...so it DOES happen. Rest assured it will not happen to you with Zieldritch! A man of his word!
Thank you kindly!