Short video: whistle buying, finger placement , blowing

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
eedbjp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been on this forum for many years, just getting back into it agin in 2019.. Tried many flutes and whistles, but keep coming back to the fundamentals!

Short video: whistle buying, finger placement , blowing

Post by eedbjp »

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds-Emerson
whistle1000

Re: Short video: whistle buying, finger placement , blowing

Post by whistle1000 »

you've had a lot of views but no comments... I'll drop one...I thought that you gave solid advice and great tips...I was hoping/waiting/wanting you to rip the hell out tune at the end of the video...you gave the hint of it...With the utmost respect and no judgement at all, it seems that you may have had a "drop" or two before you recorded the video? :wink: Regardless, I thought your advice would/could be helpful to some members!
eedbjp
Tell us something.: Been on this forum for many years, just getting back into it agin in 2019.. Tried many flutes and whistles, but keep coming back to the fundamentals!

Post by eedbjp »

Thank you and I’m glad you found some parts helpful. I will have to review it to see if I pick up on the extra part you mentioned, lol. I think that is why I held off on playing the whole tune.
eedbjp

Post by eedbjp »

I reviewed it & yes it was evident that I was rather sleepy. I will do another video and next time it will be much earlier in the day !