FS: Kerry Pro Low D

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Oldemanwinters
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am looking to join the community of Traditional players and expand my knowledge of this music genre. Also to seek aid in playing the uilleann pipes and flute.

FS: Kerry Pro Low D

Post by Oldemanwinters »

I have a Kerry Pro restricted low D for sale. Almost brand new, bought straight from Phil. It’s a great whistle! Reason for selling is that I now have a Goldie low D so this one is to go! I’m asking $200. Pm for pics.
Oldemanwinters
Tell us something.: I am looking to join the community of Traditional players and expand my knowledge of this music genre. Also to seek aid in playing the uilleann pipes and flute.

Re: FS: Kerry Pro Low D

Post by Oldemanwinters »

Bump. Price lowered to $185
172353717@qq.com
Tell us something.: I like tin whistle very much,thanks. This forum is about whistle and flute and so on.
I come from china,i want to study and communicate with everybody.I want to learn how to play penny whistle and share my experience and view to other.
I looK for more and more information about tin whistle and spread to my friends.
i think this is a good place to know about tin whisle information and comunicate with the world people who love whisle .
That is all, i just a beginner,so i don't have to much to say.i have a great interest in all kinds of whistle In the world and know about them.
Thanks.
I like tin whistle very much,thanks. This forum is about whistle and flute and so on.
I come from china,i want to study and communicate with everybody.I want to learn how to play penny whistle and share my experience and view to other.
I looK for more and more information about tin whistle and spread to my friends.
i think this is a good place to know about tin whisle information and comunicate with the world people who love whisle .
That is all, i just a beginner,so i don't have to much to say.i have a great interest in all kinds of whistle In the world and know about them.
Thanks.

Re: FS: Kerry Pro Low D

Post by 172353717@qq.com »

Oldemanwinters wrote:Bump. Price lowered to $185
Hi , Have you sold ?