Louder Sindt? Various Windway Styles?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
thomasaasen
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Louder Sindt? Various Windway Styles?

Post by thomasaasen »

Derek Blackwell wrote:So ok, does anyone else have one of these? Any key? Are whistle1000 and I the only ones? Would love to hear other impressions.
I had one, and miss it very much. I started a tread for just some days ago, asking if anyone had experienced different Sindt whistles. The one I had was an older version in High D, and it also had a shorter mouthpiece. The reason I sold it was that I had ordered an High D with Sterling Silver tube. And since it was directly from John, I figured out that I would keep it and sell the older Brass tube. But after awhile, I started missing my older Simdt, and I didn't understand why. For me, I felt it played better and sounded little different. Don't get me wrong, their both excellent whistles, and both are as good as can get. But for my breathing and style, and also that it was the one I had played most, I liked it just a better, in fact so much that I miss it still. So, if anyone would like a silver tube Sind, and has the older version, in High D, I gladly do a trade. It can be that you might like the newer version better, as some do, or you'd like a Sterling Silver tube with the Brass/Delrin head, that is also a large sized. Just send me an PM.;)