Tuning Ap

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Polara Pat
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: In an effort to ease from lurker to forum member; I'm hoping that this elite gang of whistlers will help this very green player to advance to the next stage. My current stage is slightly below novice and is only permitted in the garage like the dog I am. Oh yah, not a robot.

Tuning Ap

Post by Polara Pat »

My buddy who I jam with was using a tuning ap for his guitar and I decided to give it a go on some of my whistles. I'm still working on training my ears to know when I'm truly in tune, so this is a handy tool for us beginners. I found that I could get my Killarney almost perfect but was surprised how out of tune my Oak C was. I tried to adjust the fipple a bit on it but there just isn't that much room for tuning on the tube. Anyways, just thought i'd share. The Ap I'm using on my phone is called insTuner and it's free.
Polara Pat
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: In an effort to ease from lurker to forum member; I'm hoping that this elite gang of whistlers will help this very green player to advance to the next stage. My current stage is slightly below novice and is only permitted in the garage like the dog I am. Oh yah, not a robot.

Re: Tuning Ap

Post by Polara Pat »

Haha, never mind. It was a good tuning aid for me anyways.