WTB: Goldie Low F

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Oldemanwinters
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am looking to join the community of Traditional players and expand my knowledge of this music genre. Also to seek aid in playing the uilleann pipes and flute.

WTB: Goldie Low F

Post by Oldemanwinters »

I’m looking for a Goldie low F. If anyone has one they’d be willing to part with please send me a PM! Thanks
pancelticpiper
Tell us something.: Playing Scottish and Irish music in California for 45 years.
These days many discussions are migrating to Facebook but I prefer the online chat forum format.

Re: WTB: Goldie Low F

Post by pancelticpiper »

Mezzo or Bass?

Actually I don't know if he ever made a Bass F, that would be a monster to play.
Richard Cook
c1980 Quinn uilleann pipes
1945 Starck Highland pipes
Goldie Low D whistle
Mikethebook
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

Post by Mikethebook »

No, Bass G is as low as he goes.
BigDavy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by BigDavy »

Hi Oldemanwinters

If you are in the UK, there is a Kerry Optima Alto F on eBay.

David
Payday, Piping, Percussion and Poetry- the 4 best Ps
Oldemanwinters
Tell us something.: I am looking to join the community of Traditional players and expand my knowledge of this music genre. Also to seek aid in playing the uilleann pipes and flute.

Post by Oldemanwinters »

No longer needed, thanks!!