Problem contacting Kerry Whistles - Phil Hardy ?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
gerardo1000

Problem contacting Kerry Whistles - Phil Hardy ?

Post by gerardo1000 »

I have been trying to contact Phil Hardy (Chieftain whistles) for the past four days with no success.
His e-mail address (phil@kerrywhistles.com) seems not working and I get the return message "Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently". Tried to call the phone number and nobody answer. I just wanted to know if some forum members are experiencing the same issue ? Thanks !
Mikethebook
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

Re: Problem contacting Kerry Whistles - Phil Hardy ?

Post by Mikethebook »

As far as I know he's on holiday but that shouldn't affect the e-mail address.
JoFo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by JoFo »

That address is probably not in use any more.
Try this one instead:
philhardy@live.com
gerardo1000

Post by gerardo1000 »

Thank you !
mickey66
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a Professional Musician in Phx, Az. Lived in Calif(Hollywood) for about 10 years(1970's) working in the studios and on the road with stars of the day. Started to follow my roots which took me back to the old country and the Irish Tin Whistle. I wound up here on C&F forum!

Post by mickey66 »

Phil won't respond on Holidays and weekends! As far as (phil@kerrywhistles.com) has always worked for me.... If,he does have a new email address? I have received no email notification tho..... Customer service after purchase email is: kerrywhistles@btinternet.com M Good Luck!