ChrisLaughlin and Azalin, having an amazing time in Ireland!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
ChrisLaughlin
antispam: No

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

Hi everybody,
Chris Laughlin here. Out of pure chance, Azalin, now known as Bog Hill Bob, and I met up on our second day here and have had no end of fun since then. We have been at unbelievable sessions every single night, I haven't paid for a single beer yet (and I've drunk far too many!), and.... it's just incredible! Come over here if you can. Absolutely amazing!!!!
Wish us both the best of luck for Willy Week :wink:
Chris
Azalin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Azalin »

Oh yeah! It's been quite amazing so far! We're swimming in irish music, and i still can't get enough of it! Chris is absolutely great, it's just that he can't really stand alcohol, so he's got many free pints of... water! (kidding). Now, are we going to be able to meet Mary Bergin?
ChrisLaughlin

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

Water, my @R$$ !! Nothing but pure Guinness coarsing through my veins! Azalin is an amzing whistle player and fantastic guy as well. If anyone has any doubts about what can be accomplished in a single year, you should meet Azalin. Absolutely nuts!
Chris
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

I can't wait until I get there!! I am allergic to alcohol (darn!) so I'll be drinking water. I'll be there in less than 3 weeks...save some sessions for me!!

:smile: Jessie
claudine
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi, I am a choir singer from Luxembourg trying to get back to Irish flute playing after a few years of absence from ITM.

Post by claudine »

I'll be in Ireland from august 25th until september 8th - keep some Guinness for me!
:wink: