Tony Hinnigan Reviews

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
wizzywig

Tony Hinnigan Reviews

Post by wizzywig »

busterbill
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Tony Hinnigan Reviews

Post by busterbill »

I had an interesting experience on this site. It wouldn't let me skip the ad so I decided to shut it down, but it wouldn't let me do that either, even though I had closed the page. I couldn't find the open page anywhere, but the music of the ad kept playing. My mac gave me a message "a web page is slowing down your computer what would you like to do?" That was the only way I could close it. Weird. I wouldn't mind viewing it, but i hate it when web pages won't let you shut them down.
Tor

Post by Tor »

That website is suspicious. Isn't it just a copy of reviews that Tony Hinnigan already posted on his own website, tonyhinnigan.com?
khl
Tell us something.: Longtime member of Chiff and Fipple. I own/have owned more whistles than a person should, I think. But I’m not complaining.

Post by khl »

Tor wrote:That website is suspicious. Isn't it just a copy of reviews that Tony Hinnigan already posted on his own website, tonyhinnigan.com?
Yes, I think some of them are from Tony Hinnigan's site and others from Phil Hardy's site also.
Keith