Brad Anderson contact info

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Cholbroo17
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: My name is Chris I have been playing whistles for about 13 years. For a long time I had stopped playing but now am getting back into it pretty heavily.
Thanks
Chris

Brad Anderson contact info

Post by Cholbroo17 »

Hi everyone I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get in contact with brad Anderson the whistle maker the email that I found on here doesn't work and the website for him doesn't work either please if anyone can help that would be amazing
Thanks
Chris
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: Brad Anderson contact info

Post by kkrell »

The domain name is good through March 14, 2018. Last read by the Internet Archive was March 6, 2016, a year ago.
Cholbroo17
Tell us something.: My name is Chris I have been playing whistles for about 13 years. For a long time I had stopped playing but now am getting back into it pretty heavily.
Thanks
Chris

Post by Cholbroo17 »

I don't know what that means
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

It means that while the website name has continued to be reserved for another year, no one else has been able to access an active website either. There is also no mention of his whistle on C&F since about 2013. Google has few entries except in 2008. Either try writing to him at the physical postal address listed in the C&F Whistlemaker's Directory, or move on to another vendor.
Mr.Gumby

Post by Mr.Gumby »

He was a member here when he first started his whistle making: shadowformz. I doubt that will get you into contact with him though.

Mitch, of Oz whistles, had contact with him at the time , perhaps he knows?

I sort of remember having one or two PM exchanges with him, I believe he put me on a list of reviewers/test players without asking me first. Something like that. I didn't like it much.
My brain hurts

squirrel

Post by squirrel »

I contacted him in 2011 but he told me that he stopped making whistle. Also told me that he would contact me if he started again his production but never got any news from him in these years.
Sorry for my bad english...