Is Erle Bartlett still around?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Daeld
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, as you can see I have Compulsive Whistle Acquisition Disorder, although I am reforming and I have managed to get rid of a couple.
Location: Escaping from the Whistle Acquisition Disorder Rehab Centre

Is Erle Bartlett still around?

Post by Daeld »

Hi guys, I"m just wondering if anyone knows if Erle Bartlett (of Syn Whistles and Black Diamond fame) is still around. I've been trying to contact him by e-mail since December last year but with no luck. He still has whistles for sale on the OzWhistles site, so I'm assuming that he's still alive, etc :-?

If anyone has heard anything or been in contact with him recently I'd appreciate it. BTW I'm just using his yahoo address that worked back in April 2016.

Regards,

D
awildman

Re: Is Erle Bartlett still around?

Post by awildman »

I bought whistles from him early December via the Irish Flute Store. No issues that I am aware of.
rge3
Tell us something.: I purchased my first whistle, an early Susato, one piece with a wooden fipple, direct from a Kelischek booth at a Renaissance Fair in Black Mtn. NC in the late 70's/early 80's. The tuning was interesting, but it got me started. I've been annoying the public, and the private, ever since. Having had some repair work done on arthritic joints in my thumbs I'm reclaiming the whistle as part of my therapy, as well as an old source of joy.

Post by rge3 »

I too bought a Syn set from the Irish Flute store in the late Fall (anybody know a good program for a WhOA sufferer?). Had to wait for a new shipment to arrive, so I assume he's still around. Lovely whistles, the C body is scarily responsive.
Daeld
Tell us something.: Well, as you can see I have Compulsive Whistle Acquisition Disorder, although I am reforming and I have managed to get rid of a couple.

Post by Daeld »

Thanks for the replies, I'll keep trying
syn whistles

Post by syn whistles »

Still here Daeld! And still the same email address. Try again and I'll check spam before deleting in case you're coming in there.
Cheers, Erle.
So good it has to be a SYN!
Daeld

Post by Daeld »

Thank you so much for your post Erle! I love your whistles so I'm back for more. I'll send you an email.