CP: Email situation

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Brigitte
antispam: No

CP: Email situation

Post by Brigitte »

Hello Everybody,

seems to be a never ending story for the last 4 years with me. I thought I mention on the board that I am not well again for the last month and consequently emails are going out of control again badly as if they had been under control in the last years :cry: :oops: I am not sure how I can cope with them in the coming months as in January I will be due for a small OP again in the hope this will end some of the problems I was fighting against.

If you are waiting for an email reply for a whistle it may not come until I have news of the key you are looking for and that it is in the making or ready for choosing. If you received or receive a message from me asking to phone Colin, please call in as soon as you can. All questions he can answer often quicker on the phone instead of writing another email with new questions for me to answer.

I am thinking of setting up a new informational page on our website that tells if there are any whistles on stock and what key and playability they are made to at that time. So if you were waiting for an information to call and choose and see your prefered playability is listed "on stock" do not hesitate to call straight in to see if you like it. Also if you have not written yet to me and see the key you are looking for is listed "on stock" call in. It will help shorten your waiting time as I may not be able physically to answer to your emails at the time.

Our phone number is standing in the IMPRESSUM page on our website http://www.colingoldie.com

I am hopeful that the coming year will bring some stability to the whole situation and wish you all the best for now
Brigitte
Wenn die Klügeren nachgeben,
regieren die Dummköpfe die Welt.
(Jean Claude Riber)
pancelticpiper
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Playing Scottish and Irish music in California for 45 years.
These days many discussions are migrating to Facebook but I prefer the online chat forum format.

Re: CP: Email situation

Post by pancelticpiper »

So sorry to hear of your health situation and I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery.

I think it's a great idea to have a list of instruments currently available. It can potentially save you much time with emails and phone calls as you say.

This situation with the methods of purchasing reminds me of the lengthy article I read a few years ago about how people go about buying new cars in Germany, so completely different than the way most Americans buy their new cars (walk onto the car lot, see a car that looks nice, take it on a test drive, and purchase it on the spot).
Richard Cook
c1980 Quinn uilleann pipes
1945 Starck Highland pipes
Goldie Low D whistle
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by ytliek »

Sorry to hear about your health situation.

Be well!
Mitch
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Mitch »

Hi Brigitte,

Hope all improves on both the health and website/email fronts.
I know a lot of time and effort goes into these things.

All the best to you and Colin for Christmas and the New year!

Mitch